CELL: +966555050758 [email protected]
To be part of a team of competent professionals operating in a challenging environment that will task my analytical, leadership and technical abilities while allowing for quality learning and expression. As a recent graduate, I am seeking an entry level management position, with a view to utilize my expertise in a reputable organization that values commitment, diligence and integrity.
Dedicated Management Professional and effective leader who excels at using proven methods and cutting-edge technology to successfully streamline operations and increase productivity. Enthusiastic and assertive, with extensive knowledge of process optimization and an unsurpassed worth ethic. Skilled at working with a diverse group of people. Strong organization, communication and relationship-building skills. Adept at managing operations, providing executive level administrative support, managing inventory, and implementing office processes and procedures that expedite work and significantly save costs. Possess strong multi-tasking skills, with ability to simultaneously manage various projects and schedules. Focused on adhering to basic office policies and procedures. Constantly find ways to streamline office operations. Jump at opportunities to assist colleagues and management team.
Bachelor of Science – Management (Minor in Entrepreneurship)
McNeese State University, Lake Charles, LA Fall 2013 – Fall 2017
· Operations Management
· Strategic Planning
· Risk Management
· Strong Work Ethic
· MS Office Suite
· Analytical Problem Solving
· Project Management
· Critical Thinking
· Report & Document Preparation
· Business Correspondence
· Troubleshooting Skills
· Records Management
· Process Improvements
· Excellent Coordination & Organization Skills
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Saudi Students Union (SACM), McNeese State University 2014 – Present
· Worked as a volunteer students’ adviser for Saudi students at McNeese State University, and successfully aided students in selecting the appropriate classes and majors. Welcomed new international students to the institution and gave them basic orientation.
· Handled international students’ welfare services and represent the international students’ community in McNeese State University at local events.
· Coached students on identifying issues to determine proper means of resolution, monitoring progress, and adjusting to students’ changing needs.
· Identified and assisted at-risk learners by offering personalized student support and advising. Enrolled students into programs that would help them achieve their career goals.
· Tracked the academic progress of each student with respect to the course that they selected.
· Evaluated the academic capabilities of students according to their age and helped them in establishing their academic goals.
Available upon request