AdSense Money Formula
A lot of people would like to know the success “AdSense Money Formula”. The AdSense money formula below is one fundamental formula that you should know.
AdSense Income = sum (Price Per Click X Number of Click)
Logically speaking, if you want to make more AdSense money, you have to either increase the number of clicks or the price per click. If you do one or the other your AdSense income will only go up.
How do You Boost Your AdSense Income?
Increase the click-through rate (CTR) on your AdSense ads is the most obvious strategy that will help you increase your AdSense income. There are two ways you can boost your CTR:
1. Getting more traffic for your AdSense web site,
2. Make your ads more clickable and position them at the right place.
Getting traffic takes time and efforts. It’s a lot of hard work. There are several techniques that you can use to generate more traffic to your AdSense website.
These techniques are:
• Submit your AdSense website to search engine and optimize your AdSense web site for search engine.
• Increase link popularity by link exchange, article marketing, directory submission and press release.
• Paid Advertising through classified advertising, banner advertising or search engine advertising.
• Participate in forums/groups related to the content of your AdSense web site.
· Always connect with social media
• Add comments to other blogs.
Making your ads more clickable is another way to increase your AdSense income. It is relatively easy to do because you can adjust your AdSense ads format almost immediately. You can do the following adjustments to your AdSense ad format to improve your click-through rate:
• Make them more noticeable by positioning your AdSense ads on top of your AdSense page.
• Google states that the most effective ad formats are 336×280 larger rectangles, the 300×250 inline rectangles, and the 160×600 wide skyscrapers. However, you should choose the best AdSense ad format that works for your AdSense web site. This requires tracking and testing.
• Create a custom AdSense palette that best suits your AdSense web site. In general, you can follow the following settings:
· Border color: no border or background color of your website
· Background color: background color of your website
· Link color: color of your links
· URL color: black
· Text color: black or color of your main content
Increase AdSense Income by Targeting the Higher-Paying Keywords
You can create unique, relevant and quality contents that target at the higher-paying keywords to increase your average price per click and hence your AdSense income. You should find out which keyword variations for a topic pay more. Often the more specialized variations and phrases pay more than the generic terms.
You can also boost your AdSense income by reducing the occurrence of lower-paying ads. You can use AdSense competitive filter mechanism to filter out the ads that you don’t want to be shown on your AdSense web site. It is suggested by others that showing fewer ads on a page will result in higher-paying ads displayed on your AdSense web site. A lot of publisher’s report that their AdSense income increase if they remove ads completely from pages with few or no clicks. Again you have to test whether this strategy works in favour of you or not.
As you can see, it involves a lot of hard work if you want to make extra Google AdSense money. You need to put in your time and effort to make it happen.